Crimson Ridge Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We know that our staff are vital to the success of the Club and will hire, develop and reward the best people available. We strive to know all our members and guests, greet them with a smile and ensure that they enjoy themselves while at the Club.
We look for people with a positive attitude, who enjoy coming to work in a safe and friendly workplace, are respectful of both members/guests and staff and are proud to be a member of our team.
Please submit resumes to Robert Pryor, firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate the department you are interested in.
*ASSISTANT MANAGER, FOOD & BEVERAGE
Crimson Ridge Golf Club, The Sault’s premier golf destination is currently seeking an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
. The role includes working with the team to develop strategies and coordinate programs to optimize customer satisfaction, product quality and revenue opportunities, and to contribute to the club’s ongoing competitiveness in the market.
The right candidate will be a DYNAMIC
leader, who is committed to service excellence and able to bring new perspective to our offering. If you are that person and feel your background and proven skill sets are right for this opportunity, we invite you to review the job responsibilities below. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL LOOKING TO DEVELOP HIS/HER LEADERSHIP AND F&B SKILLS!
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for managing the day to day food & beverage operations of the Club in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager in a professional manner. This includes supervision of staff and acting as liaison with event/tournament host. These tasks are to be accomplished while being a full, working member of the food and beverage team. This will likely be a primarily afternoons and evenings position.
- Ongoing Responsibility for all areas of the food & beverage operations
- Ensure all customers are provided with outstanding service
- Ensure kitchen, restaurant, and bar operations are opened and closed according to policy
- Responsible for food hygiene, and health and safety issues
- Responsible to assist in menu planning, development and meal specials
- Ensure all eating areas are organized and maintain a high level of cleanliness
- Provides leadership and guidance to all team members
- Ensure proper cash management controls are followed by all food & beverage staff members, as per policy
- Responsible for food quality, and presentation
- Ensure the food & beverage operations are properly staffed with trained competent individuals
- Maintain all liquor regulations as set out by the A.G.C.O.
- Adhere to all government guidelines for proper and safe food and beverage service (Smart Serve; Food Handling Training Protocol - Ministry of Health)
- Participate with planning of events, menus, specials and other special requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as a food & beverage server
- Safe Food Handler Certified, Smart Service Certified
- Able to work independently, ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills Must possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays year round
- Intermediate computer skills
- Team player
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence no later than February 24
to: Robert Pryor, email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants for applying; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Food and Beverage Servers:*
Members and guests are happiest when served by knowledgeable, professional,
co-operative and well-mannered servers. Complete servers are not only
providers of food and drink but rather ambassadors, salespersons and
representatives of the Club as a whole. Customer perceptions of the Club
in general are influenced by the “front-line” staff they encounter.
· Minimum Grade 12 Education.
· Good communication skills with a Good working knowledge of
written and spoken English.
· Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative and outwardly friendly (team
· Ability to work under periods of extreme pressure.
· Able to work split shifts – days, evenings, weekends, and
· Good organizational skills.
· First Aid and SIP training required in advance of employment or
prior to completion of probationary period.
· Knowledge of P.O.S System is an asset.
· Smart serve certification.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Ability to stand for extended periods
· Smart Serve Certification
· Food Handling Certification
· Knowledge of food & beverage to include wines, liquors and beers.
*Weekly Hours: Varies (based on events/weather, etc.) *
*Salary: $12.20 per hour plus tips and gratuities*
*Essential Functions *
Clean all club facilities.
*Additional Responsibilities *
1. Dusts rooms and furniture
2. Cleans bathrooms and locker rooms
3. Vacuums and mops floors and floor coverings
4. Sweeps patio area and dusts patio furniture, sweeps main entrance way
5. Empties all wastebaskets
6. Disinfects telephones
7. Cleans bar countertops
8. Washes inside and outside of windows
9. Cleans model homes as above as requested
10. Reports any damage, burned out light bulbs , plumbing or other problems
to the manager
*Reports to *
Ownership / Club Manager
No supervisory duties are included in this position
*Weekly hours: 12-16 *
*Salary Range: $14-$15 per hour*
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be in command in our kitchen, following our Manager’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction
Helping in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
Producing high quality plates both design and taste wise
Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate would be a plus
Salary commensurate with skills/experience
Apply in confidence to Robert Pryor firstname.lastname@example.org
before February 28th
. Only those considered for interview will be contacted.