Crimson Ridge Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We know that our staff are vital to the success of the Club and will hire, develop and reward the best people available. We strive to know all our members and guests, greet them with a smile and ensure that they enjoy themselves while at the Club.
We look for people with a positive attitude, who enjoy coming to work in a safe and friendly workplace, are respectful of both members/guests and staff and are proud to be a member of our team.
Please submit resumes to Robert Pryor, email@example.com
and indicate the department you are interested in.
*Food and Beverage Servers:*
Members and guests are happiest when served by knowledgeable, professional,
co-operative and well-mannered servers. Complete servers are not only
providers of food and drink but rather ambassadors, salespersons and
representatives of the Club as a whole. Customer perceptions of the Club
in general are influenced by the “front-line” staff they encounter.
· Minimum Grade 12 Education.
· Good communication skills with a Good working knowledge of
written and spoken English.
· Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative and outwardly friendly (team
· Ability to work under periods of extreme pressure.
· Able to work split shifts – days, evenings, weekends, and
· Good organizational skills.
· First Aid and SIP training required in advance of employment or
prior to completion of probationary period.
· Knowledge of P.O.S System is an asset.
· Smart serve certification.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Ability to stand for extended periods
· Smart Serve Certification
· Food Handling Certification
· Knowledge of food & beverage to include wines, liquors and beers.
*Weekly Hours: Varies (based on events/weather, etc.) *
*Salary: $12.20 per hour plus tips and gratuities*
*Essential Functions *
Clean all club facilities.
*Additional Responsibilities *
1. Dusts rooms and furniture
2. Cleans bathrooms and locker rooms
3. Vacuums and mops floors and floor coverings
4. Sweeps patio area and dusts patio furniture, sweeps main entrance way
5. Empties all wastebaskets
6. Disinfects telephones
7. Cleans bar countertops
8. Washes inside and outside of windows
9. Cleans model homes as above as requested
10. Reports any damage, burned out light bulbs , plumbing or other problems
to the manager
*Reports to *
Ownership / Club Manager
No supervisory duties are included in this position
*Weekly hours: 12-16 *
*Salary Range: $14-$15 per hour*